Wednesday, September 05, 2007

FUN IN THE SUN and some knitting, too

Christopher came to play at my house a few days this summer. We had fun at the beach digging in the sand and splashing in the water. Days spent with Christopher make me feel happy forever. I remember my mom telling me once that if she knew having grandchildren would be so much fun, she'd have done that first!! I think I finally understand what she meant.


I did do some knitting this summer, too.......


Socks for Teresa to congratulate her on all her "wicked Hahd wohk" in Boston and her determination to get everything in order this summer for school through some difficult confusion and uncertainty.


And socks for me, too. Imagine that!!


And I knit a Gansey sweater for Christopher; very fun to design and knit a completely unique sweater. I wanted to try a few different things, so after finishing the tan Gansey, I made another one in blue. I feel like I learn something new with each sweater I make. Someday I will create the perfect sweater!! Until then, I am just practicing and having fun making sweaters for Christopher.


2 comments:

neratisera said...

have i told you how AMAZING these socks are? xo

Mavis said...

Have I told you how amazing YOU are?