Friday, April 06, 2007

The Wallaby loved by all....




Christopher's Wallaby prompted the idea of teaching a class on how to knit the Wonderful Wallaby from Cottage Creations. It's a great pattern and has been a favorite for many years. Most kids love a hoodie with a big pocket in front, and some adults like them, too. I think my next Wallaby knitting adventure should be two matching sweaters, one for Christopher and one for me.

The photos above show the sample Wallaby that I knit last month for display. Well, of course it's for Christopher, but first I will use it to attract a few students to sign up for the class. The classes will be complete in May and I can give this Wallaby to Christopher then. It is knit in a cotton blend yarn and will be a good sweater for cool summer evenings.

1 comment:

Katherine said...

Hey mom this looks great, im sure christopher will love just as much as he loved the first one you made, he wears it everywhere!
Katherine