Monday, April 14, 2014

Beautiful Backyard Backhoe

The home we moved into in 2012 was built about 7 or 8 years ago.   Much of the property here has very large trees on it and I imagine many had to come down to clear the area for the house to be built.  Most, if not all, of the huge tree stumps and rocks/boulders that were cleared to make way for the house were left behind in piles near the back property line.  Some dirt was pushed onto the tree stumps to disguise them as part of the hilly landscape.  I have often wished we could have all that rubble hauled away.  Well, it looks like that may happen!

The contractor we found through a friend, brought a tractor to our house over the weekend.  Hopefully he will return in the next week or two and begin moving rocks and dirt and stuff around.   If not, I think I will claim the backhoe as my own - I have ALWAYS wanted to drive one.  To me, they are a wonderful combination of power and grace.  I feel like a little kid and can't wait to watch the tractor when it is working.




No comments: