Wednesday, February 05, 2014

Sew Whooo

For Christmas last year one of the gifts I made was a dress for my granddaughter.  She loves owls and singing "whooo whooo" when someone mentions owls.  I found a cute owl fabric print a couple months before Christmas and was able to get the dress done in time for the holiday.  I also found a little stuffed toy baby owl to include with the gift along with a small purse for the owl that I made from the same fabric as the dress.  My granddaughter loves the little owl and the dress fits well over a turtleneck and leggings now and will still fit in the spring as a warm weather dress without the additional winter clothing underneath.  I photographed the dress and owl before the holidays.


Getting my 3 year old granddaughter to slow down long enough for a photo of her wearing the dress, however, has been a bit challenging for my daughter.  I did receive a photo recently.  This is what it looks like when my granddaughter slows down enough for my daughter to photograph her.




No comments: