Monday, March 31, 2008

Feeling Two Blue Again
The past few weeks have been very full and we are all tired. We haven't celebrated Easter yet due to a family emergency. We hope to play hide the eggs soon, though. I can't wait for Christopher's reaction to the giant toy filled paper mache eggs.

All is well now and we are readjusting back to normal again. Before all of that though, Shasta had another wonderful weekend at an agility trial in Schenectady, NY. I didn't want to miss sharing his amazing teamwork on the course, I was so proud of him. Our first day at the trial was filled with handler errors and we did not qualify in either of our runs. Shasta continued to do his best and on the second day I got my act together and our teamwork was seamless, we had 2 beautiful runs. I am tempted to celebrate Shasta style, though, and take a long afternoon nap.

No comments: