Sunday, January 20, 2008

Topher's getting ready


I have been spending time writing out my Topher Turtle pattern. My LYS owner asked me if I'd like to make up Topher Turtle Puppet kits to sale. Excitedly I said YES, how fun!! So I am learning more about humility now and how to get ideas from my brain into a knit pattern that might make sense to someone else. I am also learning that my computer skills are not current, I fear I am completely in the dark more often than not. I am trying to come into the light of the 21 st century, but it is so bright I can hardly see. This photo is the product of many hours of work. It is the chart for Topher's oval shell. Using an old camera and trying to get a decent close up of my work followed by fussing with my computer to try and learn something about desk top publishing has worn me out. I am about 1/3 of the way through the written instructions for Topher and have also worked on the lined mitten pattern (it is near completion). I must take the dog for a walk now, a very long healing walk to find my brain again.

No comments: