Wednesday, October 08, 2008

Then, Now,... and Later?


October 2004: Shasta earns his first qualifying score in Novice JWW 24" AKC agility. Mavis receives Grand Champion hand spun skein (2 ply alpaca) at the Eastern States Exposition.



October 2008: Shasta earns (his last?) qualifying score and title in Open Preferred JWW 20" AKC agility. Mavis receives Champion hand spun camilid skein (3 ply alpaca) at the Eastern States Exposition.




I am taking a moment to celebrate the past 4 years: Shasta has earned his MX (master agility) and MXJ (master agility jumper) titles and was on the cover of Dog World Magazine October issue 2006. I have had two articles print in Spin-Off magazine of my original knit patterns.

With the joy, though, I have to admit I am feeling a bit lost right now. It is time to retire Shasta from agility and I need to focus on some important life decisions knowing that fiber may have to take a back seat in my life for a while. Agility and fiber have been a big part of my life for over 4 years. Where to from here?

No comments: